Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool | Internet Marketing Ninjas
Short description : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Long Description : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Description Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis ToolPreviously, Google mainly relied on the desktop version of websites to assess their relevance to searches Web users. But since the explosion in the number of Internet users using mobile devices to connect, the search engine now mainly relies on the mobile versions of websites during the exploration and indexing phases. Hence the importance of ensuring that you have identical content on your website on desktop computers as well as on mobile phones and tablets. Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool is a tool developed by Internet Marketing Ninjas that allows you to check the differences between the HTML code of the desktop and mobile versions of your website.
Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool: How to use the tool?Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool is very easy to use.
- To use it, go to the Internet Marketing Ninjas toolbox then search for “Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool”
- Or click on https://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/tools/mobilesourcecodeviewer/ to directly access the tool
- Once on the page, enter the URL of your website
- By default, the tool chooses a “mobile browser” and a “full browser”. You can leave these two fields on their default value or choose other browsers.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to launch the analysis of the site code.
- A summary of:
- HTTP status code of the URL
- The length of the content
- The number of links
- The number of unique links
- The number of linked words
- And the number of unrelated words identified on the mobile and desktop versions of your site.
- A list of exclusive links detected on the mobile and desktop versions on the website
- A list of unique links detected on the mobile and desktop versions on the website
- Elements present on the mobile version and absent on the desktop version (marked in color red) and the elements present on the desktop version and absent on the mobile version (marked in green)
- And the HTML codes of the two versions
What is clean source code?Clean code is a development approach that puts the focus on the reader to create code that is easy to write, read, and maintain. Source: Medium Even if an app works the way it’s supposed to, the developer’s job isn’t necessarily done. It is also important to ensure that the source code can be easily read and used by both human and computer users.
Understand the Importance of Clean Source CodeYou may not know it, but search engine crawlers crawl your website to give it ranking value in search results. So that all your new pages are also taken into account, these robots are called upon to make these visits to your site at a given frequency. Ideally, your website and the majority of its content should be visible to Google’s crawler. When the search engine crawls your site, it collects the most important information. These include things like your page titles, subtitles, metadata, file types and sizes, and more. https://www.twaino.com/definition/l/latent-semantic-indexing/ However, when your website code is too cluttered, it can prevent search engine crawlers from properly absorbing all the information they need. This can generally affect the site’s ranking in search results.
Understand the importance of having clean and identical source code for the desktop and mobile versions of yoursite index it and rank it in search results. Until now, when determining a page’s usefulness for a user’s search, Google has typically focused on content on the desktop version of the site. As more and more people use their smartphone to access Google Search, Googlebot now primarily uses the smartphone agent to crawl and index pages. By the way, since July 1, 2019, all new websites are automatically indexed for mobile devices by default. This includes both those created from this date and those that were not yet listed in Google Search. And the search engine will continue to track and rate web pages primarily based on the content of their version on mobile devices. That’s why it’s important to make sure your mobile site offers the same content as the normal version. In case your mobile site contains less information than the standard version, consider extending it to make important information accessible because the majority of your site’s indexing in general now depends on its mobile version.
Use Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool to ensure that the desktop and mobile versions of your website are identicalGiven the importance of the mobile version of a website for its indexing by Google, it is important to ensure that it is identical with the desktop version. For this, you have the Mobile/Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool platform. This is a tool offered by Internet Marketing Ninjas that allows you to use multiple user agents to view content for both mobile and desktop versions of your website. All you have to do is simply submit your site URL and the tool will take care of showing you the noted differences in the two versions. You can then easily ensure that they are as identical as possible to facilitate the indexing of your pages by Google.
Videos : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Images : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Company : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
- Social Image Resizer Tool;
- What’s My Browser Size Tool;
- HTML Source Code Viewer Tool;
- Meta Tag Analyzer;
- Domain Age Checker;
- Meta Tag Generator & Snippet Preview;
- Search Engine Spider Simulator;
- Keyword Combination Tool;
- URL Inspection Tool…
Contact : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Social Media : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
Others Tools : Mobile / Desktop Code Differences Analysis Tool
The Screaming Frog SEO Log File Analyzer lets you download your log files, check search engine crawlers, identify crawled URLs, and analyze search crawler data and behavior for SEO insights priceless. Download for free or purchase a license to download more log events and create additional projects.