Clean your Data | WP-Optimize
Short description : Clean your Data
Long Description : Clean your Data
Description WP-OptimizeDuring the life cycle of a website, the WordPress database is gradually cluttered with unnecessary files and codes. All this unwanted data that accumulates over time slows down the website and affects the user experience. By regularly cleaning and optimizing your database, you can significantly improve your site’s performance and avoid this kind of problem. WP-Optimize is a WordPress plugin that allows you to remove all unnecessary data cluttering your database to make your website faster. WP-Optimize also offers image compression, caching and cache preloading features to help you have an even faster website. In its premium version, WP-Optimize also offers other advanced features such as multisite support, lazy loading, etc.
WP-Optimize: The different features offered
1. Clean the databaseThe first feature of WP-Optimize to note is the ability to clean your database of anything superfluous and cumbersome. WP-Optimize is able to eliminate unnecessary information from your database such as:
- Post revisions
- Outdated data
- Pingbacks Trackbacks
3. Image CompressionGenerally, when images are too large, they take a long time to load. WP-Optimize’s cache includes a powerful image compression tool that converts large images into compressed files, reducing loading time and allowing them to be downloaded in seconds. WP-Optimize not only just compress images to improve your website speed, it also supports multiple output formats like JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF with some cool features that can save you money up to 5 megabytes. Among these features we have: Bulk compression: Block compression is a great way to compress multiple images at once to save time. This is a particularly useful feature for e-commerce sites with an astronomical amount of product images. Lossy Compression : WP-Optimize has a lossy compression algorithm that can double the compression on file size with less quality than a single-pass algorithm. Return to the original version of the compressed images at any time : With WP-Optimize, you also have a “Restore Originals” feature that allows you to return to your original images whenever you want. Automatic compression : The next images on your site will be automatically compressed when you activate the automatic compression feature of WP-Optimize. Retention of information from compressed images : With the Exif Data-Keeping feature of WP-Optimize, you have the possibility to preserve the information of your compressed images. As can be seen, in terms of image compression, WP-Optimize offers some useful features that can be leveraged to actually improve your page loading speed without affecting the quality of your images.
5. WP-Optimize PremiumWp-Optimum provides access to features such as: More targeted optimization: The paid version of WP-Optimize allows you to specifically choose which tables to optimize. In the free version, you can only optimize all tables at once. Deletion of images : WP-Optimize premium is also able to delete all the images from your site that you are not using, which will allow you to save even more space. Lazy Loading: Another way to reduce website loading times is to use lazy loading. With this technique, images below the user’s screen are not fully loaded until the user scrolls through them. This can help speed up the initial page load time. This feature is also included in the premium version of WP-Optimize. Multisite support : For those who have a WordPress multisite network, Wp-Optimize Premium offers a multisite support feature to easily work on optimizing the websites for which you are responsible. Task scheduling : WP-Optimize premium also offers the ability to select specific times during which cleaning should take place. Support: The WP-Optimize team offers both Premium subscribers in-person support and written documentation to help them get the most out of the plugin.
WP-Optimize: How to install the plugin?WP-Optimize can be installed in three different ways, like any other WordPress.org plugin:
1. Install WP-Optimize from your WordPress dashboardGo to your WordPress plugins dashboard and click on the “Add” button Then search for “WP-Optimize” Once the plugin is found in the search results, click on the “Install Now” button. At the end of the download, click on “Activate” to make the features of WP-Optimize available on your WordPress site.
2. Install WP-Optimize from the WordPress libraryGo to https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/ to get the latest version of WP-Optimize Once the download is complete, Click on “Add” from the plugins dashboard then go to the “Upload” section The wizard will prompt you to upload an item from your computer using the file selector. Choose the zip file you just downloaded. Click the “Install Now” button Once WP-Optimize is added to your plugins dashboard, click Activate. The plugin should then be functional and available on your WordPress site.
3. Install WP-Optimize from FTP (File Transfer Protocol)Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/ to get the latest version of WP-Optimize. Once the download is complete, unzip the zip file then extract it to the wp-optimize folder on your machine’s local drive. Then upload the wp-optimize folder to the “wp-content/plugins/wp-optimize” folder of the live version of your website. Once done, click “Activate”. WP-Optimize should also work on your WordPress site.
WP-Optimize: PricingWith WP-Optimize, you can choose between the free version with limited functionality and the premium version with extended capabilities. WP-Optimize premium sells for:
- $49 per year for use on up to two sites
- $99 per year for use on up to five sites
- $199 per year for unlimited sites.
Videos : Clean your Data
Images : Clean your Data
Company : Clean your Data
WP-Optimize is owned by Updraft WP Software Ltd. It is a company founded in June 2013 by Anderson Colin and Anderson David. It is a company headquartered in the UK. This company operates in the computer programming sector. It specializes in the development of commercial and domestic software. Among the software put together, Updraft WP Software Ltd focuses better on WordPress tools or plugins. Among these tools is WP-Optimize. Precisely, it is one of the most powerful plugins developed for WordPress. With this plugin, you are able to make your WordPress website more efficient. Indeed, the WP-Optimize tool is an all-in-one plugin with several great features. Having a simple interface, it is a plugin used by at least a million WordPress sites. This testifies to his power. It actually has all the necessary elements to make your website more efficient in WordPress. It properly cleans the website database and compresses your large images without affecting their quality. It also caches your WordPress website. WP-Optimize is aimed at bloggers, SEO agencies, SEO specialists but also digital marketing professionals.