Internal/External Link Analyzer | Internet Marketing Ninjas
Short description : Internal/External Link Analyzer
Internet Marketing Ninjas is an online checker that allows you to see all the links (internal and external) present on any web page.
Long Description : Internal/External Link Analyzer
Description Page Link Analyzer Seo by Internet Marketing NinjasInternet Marketing Ninjas provides the general public with a free comprehensive collection of SEO tools to analyze and optimize essential areas of SEO. Page link analyzer SEO is part of this toolbox and basically allows you to check internal and external links that point to any web page.
What is Page Link Analyzer Seo by Internet Marketing Ninjas?Internet Marketing Ninjas is a free link checker. Concretely, the tool allows you to identify for free, from your domain name, to analyze all the internal and external links that point to your website. But that’s not all. Internet Marketing Ninjas can also be used to identify broken links on your website. All this carefully detailed in an analysis report that you can receive directly in your mailbox. Internet Marketing Ninjas is a free tool, but for your link scans you are limited to 5 site crawls per IP address. For each exploration, the tool allows you to scan between 500 and 1,000 pages. A measure that allows you not to overload your server during the exploration process.
How do I use the Internet Marketing Ninjas ?The use of Page Link Analyzer Seo by Internet Marketing Ninjas remains quite simple to learn.
- To get started, go to the homepage of Page Link Analyzer Seo by Internet Marketing Ninjas
- On the page, you have an address bar where you need to enter or paste the URL address of the page you want to analyze
- On the right you have a series of pointers that you can use to tell the tool to show only internal links or external links or even both at the same time.
- After which, click on the “Show Links” button. After a few seconds, the tool will show you a scan result.
Backlink Analyzer work Internet Marketing Ninjas ?After a backlink check on the Internet Marketing Ninjas backlink analysis tool (internal and external), the platform generates an analysis result presented in a data table. For each identified link, Internet Marketing Ninjas displays the anchor text that was used. For links used to represent an image, the tool displays the image ALT tag as the anchor text.
1. What is an internal link?An internal link is a hypertext link that directs to the same domain to which it belongs. To put it simply, an internal link is a link that redirects to another page of the same website. https://www.twaino.com/definition/l/internal-link/ Here is an example of an internal link: <a href=”http://www.twaino.com/” title=”Anchor text used”>Twaino|Agence SEO Paris</a> They are important because they constitute a way for Internet users to easily navigate your site from one page to another. With a good network of internal links, you can properly prioritize your pages and allow visitors to easily and quickly find the information they are looking for. Internal links are also a way to spread your link juice well and help search engine robots better understand the architecture of your site for a faster exploration phase.
2. What is the difference between an internal link and an external link?Unlike internal links, external links, also called backlinks, are links that point to pages on other websites. https://www.twaino.com/definition/b/backlink-2/ They are an important factor in SEO because they represent in the eyes of search engines the proof that your content is sufficiently valuable to the point of encouraging other sources to reference it in their own content. Each backlink you get is a point earned from search engines that will reward you with higher rankings in search results.
3. How to check the internal links and backlinks of your existing content?Manually going through each page of your website to identify your links can be an extremely time-consuming task, especially if you have a large number of pages. Internet Marketing Ninja offers an online checker that allows you to view all the links (internal and backlinks) present on any web page with one click. You can then use this information to improve your internal networking and your backlink profile.
Videos : Internal/External Link Analyzer
Images : Internal/External Link Analyzer
Company : Internal/External Link Analyzer
Internet Marketing Ninjas is a company founded in 1999 by Jim Boykin, with more than 10 years of experience in the field of SEO. The company’s mission is to help their customers get better traffic to their websites through secure methods. Internet Marketing Ninjas specializes in optimizing pages and websites for search engines. Based in the United States in Clifton Park, the company is made up of 50 members who are all experts in their fields. Internet Marketing Ninjas offers the entire digital community complete digital marketing services, but also SEO services and tools. Among the 87+ tools developed by them, here are some free SEO tools they have developed:
- Social Image Resizer Tool;
- What’s My Browser Size Tool;
- HTML Source Code Viewer Tool;
- Meta Tag Analyzer;
- Domain Age Checker;
- Meta Tag Generator & Snippet Preview;
- Search Engine Spider Simulator;
- Keyword Combination Tool;
- URL Inspection Tool…