Excel SEO | SEOGadget – Builtvisible
Short description : Excel SEO
Long Description : Excel SEO
What is SEOGadget for Excel?In marketing, data management can significantly impact your productivity and the success of your strategy. Microsoft Excel has always played an important role in data management, be it when collecting, creating reports, or visualizing data. However, if you’re a regular Excel user, you can attest to how time-consuming all of this can be with Microsoft’s spreadsheet. Source: SEMRush SEOgadget can be seen as an additional solution to overcome this problem and boost your productivity on Excel by facilitating data extraction. It is a smart tool with a user-friendly and intuitive design that can be used on Excel with the ability to retrieve features from prominent SEO services such as Moz, Majestic SEO and Grepwords via APIs. SEOGadget for Excel is particularly useful for marketers because it extends the functionality of Excel to quickly perform certain SEO tasks without necessarily having to leave the Excel interface. Thanks to SEOGadget for Excel, you can easily monitor your links and SEO metrics, for example. Also, unlike other tools that require you to upload a CSV file, with SEOGadget for Excel, you can import your data directly, which will save you valuable time. Moreover, the tool offers you the possibility to collect data from several sources. All you have to do is log into each of your accounts on these sources to find all your usual data in a single workspace. You will then be able to work easily and much faster than if each piece of data had to be downloaded before being imported.
SEOGadget for Excel: Obtain your API keysObtaining API keys is an important step since when installing SEOGadgetFor Excel, you will be asked to enter an API key before connecting your various sources to Excel. The extension currently supports only 3 APIs, the Majestics SEO tools, Moz and Grepwords:
1. Majestic SEOFor Majestic SEO users, it will be necessary to authorize the connection between the two tools via OpenApps.
- To get an OpenApp key for SEOGadget For Excel, click on this official authorization link: http://www.majesticseo.com/apps/3MDXQ7AG
- Follow the instructions to log
- in Then click on the “Grant Access” button.
- An access key will then be generated for you. Copy it.
2. MozBefore taking full advantage of Moz on SEOGadget for Excel, it will be necessary to subscribe to a Professional subscription. However, many of the features available with the Links API and Moz URL Metrics can be used on Excel for free. To obtain your access code and your Moz API key for SEOGadget For Excel, click on this link: http://moz.com/api
3. GrepwordsThe Grepwords extension on Excel allows you to obtain volumes of local and international research. Click here to get a Grepwords API Key for SEOGagdet For Excel.
How to install SEOGadget for Excel?Before the installation phase, you need to download the tool first.
- To download SEOGadget for Excel, click on this link.
- You will be prompted to choose a receiving folder in which to save the SEOGadget for Excel zip file.
- Unzip this file:
- Run the setup by double clicking on the element entitled “setup.xls”
- Make sure you have your valid Majestic, Moz, SEMrush and Grepwords keys then click on the yellow button activation:
- Then click on: “Add API credentials”.
- If you don’t use any of these services, you can leave the key fields blank. SEOGadget for Excel will still work fine without these APIs.
- Now click on the “Add Credentials” button.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen. Paste in the appropriate fields, the corresponding API keys. (The procedures for obtaining your API keys are explained in the previous section)
- If you are not using one of these services or do not yet have an API key, you can leave these fields blank and come back later when everything is ready.
- Then fill in some credentials and click on the “Install add-in” button.
SEOGadget for Excel: Advantages and DisadvantagesAdvantages
- Thedownload and installation process is simple and can be completed by anyone;
- Importing data into Excel eliminates the step of uploading a CSV file, which saves time;
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources;
- Find your usual data in Excel for easier and faster data analysis and visualization.
- More flexibility in creating tables would be easier for users;
- More data imports would be nice. Only Moz, Majestics SEO and Grepwords are supported at this time;
- An additional feature to analyze data would be nice.
Videos : Excel SEO
Images : Excel SEO
Company : Excel SEO
- Majestic SEO;
Contact : Excel SEO
Social Media : Excel SEO
Others Tools : Excel SEO
SEO-Generator is an SEO extension for Joomla, which automatically generates keywords and description for each post by extracting title and/or content text, to help with SEO. It also gives you the option to set different title layouts, robots meta tags and google webmaster verification keys.