Website Speed | Website Speed Test
Short description : Website Speed
WebsiteSpeedTest allows you to analyze your images and obtain optimization recommendations to improve the performance of your site.
Long Description : Website Speed
Description Website Speed Test – Cloudinary?Cloudinary and WebPageTest have come together to create an image analysis and website speed test tool that can analyze the content, format and size of each image present on a URL. The tool generates a comprehensive analytics report with valuable insights and recommendations that can be leveraged to improve your site’s performance. You also have more optimized versions of your images that you can download and replace your old images.
What is Website Speed Test – CloudinaryCompression remains one of the essential tasks to optimize the images of a page or a website, but it is far from the only one. Cloudinary, the cloud-based image and video management company now allows Website Speed Test to analyze their image content and access insights that can be measured and leveraged for better website performance optimization. a website. Concretely, the tool provides recommendations on the best way to adjust the size, format, quality and encoding parameters of images to improve the loading speed of the site. This will allow you to offer a better user experience to visitors.
Website Speed Test – Cloudinary: How to use the tool?
- To discover the features of the tool, go to the Website Speed Test – Cloudinary homepage.
- Enter the URL of the page or website whose images you want to analyze and then launch the query.
1. Evaluate the overall performanceIn the analysis report generated by Website Speed Test – Cloudinary, you will find a first section that globally presents the performance of the URL through 2 important pieces of information: An Image Image Score in the form of an alphabetical note: The tool analyzes all the good and bad optimization practices that have been used on the URL and translates them into a note. In other words, this letter grade is used to evaluate the image optimization strategy used on the URL. A weight comparison: The tool also displays a potential saving of kilobytes that could have been obtained after an optimal compression of the image. With the two gauges presented in different colors, it is easy to make the comparison and easily realize the number of kilobytes that can be compressed further to boost the page loading speed even more.
2. Discover the problems specific to each imageNow that you have an overall assessment of the performance of the page, Website Speed Test – Cloudinary offers a second section devoted this time to presenting the specific problems encountered on each image. Indeed, by scrolling down the report page a little, you will discover each image followed by a mini report. By interpreting this specific report, you can find information on how each image was optimized, namely:
- The format used
- The weight of the image
- The time required for the largest piece of the image to be displayed completely
- The best format to use
- A potential saving of kilobytes that could have been obtained after an optimal compression of the image.
- A letter grade
- And a percentage of potential savings.
- The format of the image
- The dimensions of the image
- The compression of the image
- Color depth
How to treat the diagnosed problems?As seen, Website Speed Test – Cloudinary provides enough valuable details about images on a page and offers recommendations to optimize them and improve overall site performance. But concretely, how to treat diagnostic problems?
For Small WebsitesIf you have a small site with a controllable number of images, you should be able to apply these recommendations and provide a better user experience for your visitors. To do this:
- Go to the Website Speed Test Image Analysis Tool
- page Fill in the URL of the page you want to optimize
- Browse the generated analysis report
- Choose from the optimized image versions offered by the tool then download which ones work for you
- Import these images to your website and replace them with the old
ones For large websitesFor large websites with large amounts of images, how to deal with issues diagnosed by Website Speed Test – Cloudinary will depend on your workflow. For example, it may be necessary to opt for a semi-automated solution to solve the compression problems diagnosed by the tool in order to go faster. Basically, depending on the size of your site and the problems diagnosed, you can find effective and quick methods to fix them.
Website Speed Test: Pros and ConsPros
- One of the oldest and free website performance testing tools
- Useful tool for identifying slow loading assets
- May be difficult for some users to pick up
Website Speed Test – Cloudinary : PricingFree tool
Videos : Website Speed
Images : Website Speed
Company : Website Speed
Website Image Analysis is a software developed by the company Cloudinary. The latter was founded in 2012 by Itai Lahan, Tal Lev Ami and Nadav Soferman, all three experts in their field. Cloudinary’s headquarters are based in Santa Clara, California. The company specializes in the creation and visualization of images and videos. Its main mission is to support the various companies, regardless of their size, to improve the use of their media. Their first intention is certainly to allow these companies to offer a better visual experience to Internet users who stream on their websites. With this in mind, they have developed SEO tools like Website Image analysis. It is a website image analysis platform integrated with Catchpoint’s WebPageTest. The tool allows you to optimize the loading speed of your pages based on the images of your web pages. The other products developed by Website Image Analysis are:
- Digital Asset Management;
- Media Optimizer;
- Individual by Cloudanary;
Contact : Website Speed
Social Media : Website Speed
Others Tools : Website Speed
The Movie Rich Snippets Generator is a free online software that helps website owners properly mark up movie pages so that important movie information can appear on search engine results pages. research in the form of a rich extract.