Website Analysis | ForeCheck
Short description : Website Analysis
Forecheck is a powerful crawler that can scan multiple websites and identify issues with comprehensive scan reports.
Long Description : Website Analysis
Description ForecheckForcheck is a powerful SEO tool that can analyze up to 2 million URLs at once with useful reports to identify and understand the causes of issues affecting a domain’s ranking on Google.
What is Forecheck?Forecheck is a crawler that crawls your site for any possible issues that could affect its performance and prevent it from earning the first page of Google. With Forcheck, you can:
- Audit a website and generate a comprehensive analysis report
- Identify all the problems that could ruin the site’s ranking on search engine pages
- Identify the problems to be solved first
Forecheck: ToolFeatures Forecheck comes with some great features that can help you improve your site’s search engine rankings. Here is the list of features offered by the tool:
1. Domain analysisOn Forecheck, you have an Analysis where all your crawl data is grouped with real-time updates. Here you will find almost all the exploration results generated by the tool, categorized on a single interface for easy access and easier reading. In places, you will notice lines in different colors with recommendations to be applied quickly to correct the problems and errors encountered on the site. Source: Forecheck Forecheck also offers you the possibility of moving the columns in order to organize the data according to your needs. And if you ever feel engrossed in all the slew of data, the tool also offers filters to narrow down the data and display only the ones you deem relevant. Even better, Forecheck allows you to customize the analyzes by choosing your own criteria from a list of a hundred possible parameters. After analysis, you can export the generated data to a CSV or Excel file at any time.
2. BenchmarkOn your Forecheck interface, you also have a second tab entitled Benchmark. This is where all the standard reports generated by the tool are displayed: Broken links, duplicate content analysis, etc. Source: Forecheck In the reports available in this tab, you will be able to see the total number of errors encountered in each analyzed section, followed by different warning levels to help you identify the errors that most need your attention. By location, you also have comments to get more details about each section. If a report particularly catches your eye, you can click on it and go to a more detailed version of the report.
3. Reportstab Report on Forecheck is used to access more information about a particular issue. Report for example Duplicate Contents, you can not only see all the pages that have duplicate content on your site, but you also have a list of canonical URLs with color indicators to spot issues that have been resolved. Source: Forecheck At any time, you can export these reports to an Excel spreadsheet with all comments and color indicators retained faithfully.
- Ultra-fast website
- Supports all languages, coding, HTML entities and fonts
- Scans any domain anytime and at any frequency
- Ability to export all data to Excel or CSV files
- Create SEO reports on the fly
- Ability to analyze up to 2 million URLs on the same domain
- Ability to analyze domains up to 1,000 threads in parallel
Forecheck: How to get the tool?Forecheck can be downloaded on Windows HERE. The tool is also available in a demo version (10 MB), but with some limitations:
- Limited number of indexable pages (~10,000)
- Does not display certain information
- Inability to save data analysis
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (Vista, 7, 8, 10), 32 bits or 64 bits,
- Have at least 30 MB of free disk space
- Have at least 4 GB of free RAM available.
Forecheck: PricingForecheck offers several tariffs adapted to several needs:
|Licenses by volume||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Price per month||$49 per month||$99 per month||$149 per month||$199 per month|
Videos : Website Analysis
Images : Website Analysis
Company : Website Analysis
ForeCheck is a German SEO software. It is a more improved and more modern version of Rank It, the first SEO software designed in Germany in 1997. ForeCheck was created to help web marketers and businesses improve their content optimization. From SEO analysis to ranking reports, ForeCheck provides its users with all the essential tools. SEO auditing is one of ForeCheck’s specialties. Through this feature, it analyzes all data related to websites, in all languages and at the desired frequency. It also provides detailed reports on every issue related to the sites pages. Many website management tasks are also simplified with ForeCheck. It supports continuous monitoring and control of all sites. ForeCheck is a software known for its efficiency and excellent mode of operation.