SERPs Metrics | MozBar (Plugin)
Short description : SERPs Metrics
Mozbar is a free Chrome and Firefox browser add-on that helps you check the PA, DA, and Spam Score (SS) of any site or web page you visit. The pro version of this feature from Moz can also help you with keyword research and many other SEO tasks.
Long Description : SERPs Metrics
Description MozBarSEO is the addition of a series of tasks to prove to search engines the relevance of your website. MozBar is a tool that can help you perform the most essential of these tasks in order to increase the visibility of your website. It is a simple module of the Moz SEO tool, but it is incredibly enough to optimize your website pages. We will find out how it works in this description.
What is MozBar ?MozBar is a Moz tool add-on that can be added to Chrome and Firefox browser as an extension. The tool helps you understand a webpage’s link metrics and optimize your pages with suggestions based on different scores. Mozbar displays domain authority, page authority, and spam score for any specific domain or search engine results page (SERP). Although SEO is quite a broad area, the tool helps you stick to the essentials like:
- Keyword research;
- Customization of title tags;
- Optimization of meta descriptions;
- URL analysis.
Page analysisWhen you do a search in a search engine and click on a website to visit it, the first indication in the top bar allows you to analyze the page you are visiting. The tab gives us access to several useful information such as:
- Page elements
- The URL;
- The title of the page;
- The meta description of the page;
- The meta keywords;
- The H1;
- The H2s;
- The strengths of the content of the page;
- Texts in italics;
- Alternate text.
- General attributes
- Meta robots/Meta tags: These are attributes that allow search engine robots to know the content of the pages they are supposed to index;
- Page load time: As understood, this is the time it took for the content of the page to be accessible to the reader;
- Rel=”canonical”: This is an HTML element that allows search engine robots to distinguish original content from its copy;
- Google cache: Precisely, it is the address of the page which can be stored in the cache of your browser.
- Link Metrics
- Page Authority (PA) Score: This is a score that Moz assigns to each page to indicate its ability to rank on the SERPs;
- Domain Authority (DA): As a page authority score, DA indicates an entire domain’s chances of ranking high on the SERPs;
- External Links Followed: Means the total number of websites that have linked to the web page, i.e. external links;
- Root domain link: This is the number of root domain links attached to the web page;
- Total Links: This aggregates all of the links on the page, whether internal, external, followed or unfollowed.
Highlighting the linksThe second indication in the form of a pencil shows us directly in the content:
- The internal links;
- External links;
- Followed links;
- Unfollowed links.
- Featured Mozbar
Page OptimizationThis feature is even more useful when you need to optimize your pages. The tool suggests best practices you can follow to increase your domain authority and get higher in the SERP rankings. It should also be noted that to optimize your pages using this feature, you must upgrade to the pro version of the tool. To start, you need to enter a keyword for which you want to analyze the page. Once you have entered your keyword and clicked ”Get score”, three new tabs will appear with valuable information:
- Optimization Factors
- Suggested content on the page
Videos : SERPs Metrics
Images : SERPs Metrics
Company : SERPs Metrics
Moz is an American digital marketing agency created in 2004 by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig. Even if its main objective is to allow companies to access the best SEO strategies, it is recognized for its tool. In the beginning, Moz was just a simple SEO blogging agency, and was called “SEO Moz”. Today, Moz is an agency more focused on digital strategies, especially SEO. Indeed, the Moz agency offers its customers products such as Moz Pro and Moz Local, which help companies improve their SEO. These products are highly appreciated by customers, as evidenced by the many favorable reviews for this purpose. It also offers many other services such as:
- site audits;
- ranking monitoring;
- analysis of backlinks;
- Keyword research.
Contact : SERPs Metrics
Social Media : SERPs Metrics
Others Tools : SERPs Metrics
Founder of the SEO agency Twaino, Alexandre Marotel is passionate about SEO and generating traffic on the internet. He is the author of numerous publications, and has a Youtube channel which aims to help entrepreneurs create their websites and be better referenced in Google.
Others SEO Tools
All SEO Tools
Sorry, no content found.