DNS | Cloudflare
Short description : DNS
Long Description : DNS
Tool description.Cloudflare is an American company created in 2009 by Matthew Prince, Lee Holloway and Michel Zatlyn. It offers its users an integrated set of network services aimed at securing websites and applications. Through these different services, Cloudflare hopes to help build a better internet. This undoubtedly justifies its presence in America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Who is the Cloudflare tool for?The Cloudflare platform is global in scope. It is therefore aimed at companies, regardless of their size and the sectors in which they operate. It offers them a range of network services to strengthen their security, while improving the performance and reliability of their essential Internet properties.
Why should you use the services of the Cloudflare platform?With these many features, it is clear that cloudflare is a platform that can help you both in improving the performance of your website and securing it. In reality, by opting for this platform, you will not only benefit from a fairly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface, but also have access to a multitude of solutions for:
- Securing your website;
- protect your users, employees, devices and business;
- Make your website more efficient;
- Obtain very interesting analysis data on the operation of your website;
What are the features of the Cloudflare platform?Cloudflare provides these users with a fairly large list of solutions to help them protect their website. Among these solutions, you have:
- The SASE solution (Secure Access Service Edge): this solution is offered to you from the cloudflare one platform and allows you to improve the infrastructure model of your network with the possibility of use an on-premises network perimeter instead of centralized data centers;
- Solutions for applications: With the solutions offered under this category, cloudflare allows you to secure your applications and make them more efficient. Protection is ensured thanks to features such as: API Gateway, bot management, protection against DDoS attacks, page Shield and rate limiting functionalities, SSL/TLS encryption and application firewall web (WAF). Performance improvement is possible thanks to features like: website optimization services, Argo smart routing, Zaraz third-party tool manager, web gateways, DNS services and CDN networks, etc.
- Network Services: This group of features allows you to replace your array of expensive legacy devices and networks with a single global network powered by unbeatable intelligence and speed. The features offered in this sub-category are: Magic Wan, Magic transit, Magic firewall, network interconnect,
- cloudflare Zero trust serviceplatform service that helps you ensure visibility , reduce risk and prevent data loss for the benefit of users who use your website. In this category, you will find features such as Gateway, CASB, email security solution, browser isolation, etc. ;
- A platform for developers: The cloudflare developer platform provides you with a workspace allowing you to have the space and tools necessary to configure certain elements of your website. The functionalities you will find here range from the registration of your domain names to the development of websites, including the provision of certain server applications and SASE-oriented development tools;
- Consumer services: This service ensures the protection of users of your websites. It includes domain name registration, fast and secure browsing, e-mail routing;
- Analysis and statistics: Analysis and statistics solutions offer a range of tools guaranteeing you better monitoring of your website.
- Confidentiality and compliance: This solution brings together features that allow you to manage access to your sites or applications or to ensure their security. At this level, we find functionalities such as encryption, third-party tool managers, etc.
How much do cloudflare solutions cost?The cost of cloudflare services and products varies depending on the features you want to access. However, there are free options. This concerns:
- Listing your website or application on Cloudflare;
- The protection of your team;
- Deployment of serverless code;
- The creation and deployment of your various modern web projects.
- Applications and websites;
- The use of the zero trust platform;
Videos : DNS
Images : DNS
Company : DNS
Contact : DNS
Social Media : DNS
Others Tools : DNS
AuthorityLabs is a powerful online tracking tool that stands out for its fairly intuitive interface which also makes it easy to use. The platform is known for its speed and accuracy when it comes to monitoring competitors, flagging keywords, locally or internationally monitoring your site’s performance on the SERPs.
Helium 10 is a suite of tools specifically designed for natural referencing of listing pages. ads on Amazon. The tool allows the sellers to rate the product pages, research the relevant keywords for the ads, analyze the competition in order to get a better deal.