Developer Tools | Web developer
Short description : Developer Tools
Web Developer is a Chrome extension that adds a toolbar for creating sites. Also available on Firefox and Opera.
Long Description : Developer Tools
Web Developer: How to install and use the extension?
- Access the chrome web store, then search for the Web Developer
- Click on “Add to Chrome” to start the installation
- To do this, go to any web page, scroll down your extension list and click on the Web Developer cog icon.
- You can then click on each tab to discover the features it contains.
Web Developer: The main featuresHere is the (non-exhaustive) list of features to discover with Web Developer:
- The Cookies tab to add and deactivate cookies, delete cookies, view information about cookies, etc.
- The CSS tab for disabling, viewing and editing CSS files, etc.
- The Form tab to check all the boxes, convert GET URLs to POST (and vice versa), display the number of passwords on the page, check fields, auto-complete, etc.
- The Images tab allows you to disable images, show alt attributes, show image dimensions, find broken images, etc.
- Miscellaneous tab to clear cache, clear history, show hidden items, mark all visited links, etc.
- The Outline tab for highlighting page titles, different divs, etc.
- The Resize tab to resize windows, change resize dimensions, etc.
- The Tools tab to validate CSS, HTML, view source code, etc.
Web Developer: Firefox and Opera versionsIn addition to the Chrome version, Web Developer is also available on Firefox and Opera. The extension works on all platforms that support these browsers, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. The procedure for installing and using the extension on Google Chrome remains essentially the same as on other browsers.
Web Developer: PricingExtension available for free
Videos : Developer Tools
Images : Developer Tools
Company : Developer Tools
Description company Web Developer Web developer is developed by Chris Pederick. The latter is a web developer who lives in San Francisco, California. He’s the director of engineering at Bleacher Report. The Web developer tool is precisely an extension that adds several web development tools to a browser. Available today for search engines such as Chrome, Firefox and Opera, it is supported by the BrowserStack platform. It also works on all platforms supported by these browsers. The tool is aimed at all marketing professionals and especially web developers. The other tool known to the developer is Read Ruler.