Website Speed | Caliber
Short description : Website Speed
Caliber is a web performance monitoring tool that provides you with all the information to understand and improve the speed of your pages.
Long Description : Website Speed
Description Caliber AppCaliber App is an online website performance monitoring platform that you can use to set web performance budgets and receive alerts when a metric exceeds the budget limit. The tool is designed for teams of all shapes and sizes and can be used in multiple contexts.
What is Caliber App?Caliber is one of the popular and effective tools to make sure your website loads fast. The tool is accessible directly online and allows you, among other things, to assign specific responsibilities to the members of your team, to establish numerous test profiles, to evaluate the influence of third-party tools on the performance of your site And much more. In addition, throughout the lifetime of your account on Caliber App, the tool uses an encryption system for the protection of your data and offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee for better availability of their service. Also, Caliber App offers the possibility to integrate other external tools (Zapier, Geckoboard, Vercel, Vercel) and to configure email alerts. Unfortunately, Caliber App is not a free solution, but you still have a 15-day trial period to allow you to test the tool before subscribing to a pricing plan.
Caliber App: Key Features
1. Set web performance budgetsOne of the popular features on Caliber App is the ability to set web performance budgets and receive alerts when a metric exceeds the budget limit. Simply put, this feature of the tool lets you set measurable goals and receive alerts when they are met or exceeded. This is a way to ensure that progress issues are detected and addressed quickly. Caliber lets you create budgets for each metric. To create a budget on Caliber:
- dashboard Caliber
- Select “Add a budget” from the drop-down menu.
- To find the list of your created budgets, click on “Budgets” from your Caliber interface.
- For more specificity, you can filter the list by “Status” or “Device type”.
- To access more details, click on “Show budget”. You will then be able to see information about each budget such as:
- The test profiles
- The budget status
- The history of changes to the budget as well as the user who created it
- To edit or delete an existing performance budget, navigate to “Budgets” and click on the Budget card you wish to edit/delete.
- You will then be taken to the “View Budget” page where you can make changes to an existing budget or delete it entirely.
2. Google Lighthouse IntegratedGoogle Lighthouse is a great tool that can help make your website faster, more efficient, and more user-friendly. The tool generates reports that can be leveraged to improve the overall performance of your web pages. Source: Calibreapp The advantage with Caliber is that you can find the functionalities of Google Lighthouse directly from your user interface without the need to configure scripts or any maintenance.
3. Create trial profiles to test your website’s user experienceWith Caliber, you can create trial profiles to get real insight into how your website performs for different user profiles. For this, the tool offers emulation parameters that allow you to simulate a connection speed, a type of device, a geographical position and many other factors to test the user experience of your website. Source: Calibreapp This is a feature that can be useful for simulating difficult browsing conditions and evaluating your site’s responsiveness in these situations. For example, you can limit the speed and types of connections and analyze how your pages load. The results of these tests will provide useful information that can be used to further improve the performance of your website, especially on slower networks.
4. Track the impact of third-party tools on your performanceWith Caliber, you can also instantly track how third-party scripts and tools are influencing your website’s loading speed.
- To view the report on the impact of third-party tools, click “Snapshot” then “Third Party tab”:
5. Pages LeaderboardCaliber also offers a rank tracking feature to identify your top performing pages. You can use this feature to compare your website pages, identify the fastest and slowest, and discover areas for improvement.
- To use it, go to your Caliber dashboard then click on “Pages” in the side menu bar:
- GREEN to mean that everything is fine
- YELLOW to mean that some elements can be improved
- And the RED to indicate poor performance.
6. Email ReportWith Caliber you can set up alerts and periodically receive performance reports straight to your inbox. Source: Calibreapp Which can be useful for effortlessly spotting problematic pages and keeping you from writing reports for hours.
- To configure your alerts on Calibre, go to Profile then click on “Email notifications”.
7. CSV exportWith Calibre, it is also possible to export your data to files in CSV format to benefit from more complete visualization options on your usual data processing tools. Depending on the result you find useful, you can export data from Caliber in several different ways. Among the export possibilities offered, you can save historical metric data for each site.
- To do this, from your Caliber interface click on Your sites » Pulse Page or Metric Page
- Then click on the download icon located at the top of each Metric Graph.
Caliber App: PricingCaliber does not offer free plans, however you can avail of a 15-day trial period to allow you to test the tool before purchasing a paid subscription. The pricing plans offered start from $75 per month for three users. Check out Caliber’s pricing page for more.
Videos : Website Speed
Images : Website Speed
Company : Website Speed
Caliber is an SEO performance monitoring platform. It was created in 2017 by Ben Schwarz and Karolina Szczur. It helps SEO professionals and marketers monitor the performance of their websites. Indeed, Caliber promotes page speed optimization and allows you to define performance budgets according to the objectives to be achieved. Moreover, the tool saves enough time for users in compiling reports and helps reduce the impact of the code to third parties. It also proposes methods for dividing up work in teams, in order to favor a better distribution of tasks and to allow a better functioning of the pages of sites. Caliber is a platform primarily dedicated to developers, agencies and product teams. It has many users around the world, including the most innovative companies like Buzzfeed.