Local SEO | Moz
Short description : Local SEO
Long Description : Local SEO
Description Moz LocalDoing local SEO means your business will appear higher in search engines when a query appears to have local intent. But local SEO is more than just trying to appear high in search engines. Theprocess allows businesses to appear on other local directories like Bing, Yelp, Apple Maps and Foursquare as well. It involves a lot of attention and effort if you have to try to be visible on all these engines and directories. It is for this purpose that Moz has developed its Moz Local SEO module to allow you to automate all local SEO tasks. We will briefly develop in this description how this local SEO tool works.
What is Moz Local ?Simply put, Moz Local helps businesses understand how search engines rank their websites locally. As we just said, it is an automated tool that can not only analyze your website, but also identify areas for improvement. The tool allows you to understand how your customers interact with your online business profile and also gives you insight into how you can optimize this profile for search engines as well as visitors. What’s even more interesting when you use the Moz Local module is that it can alert you when a problem occurs, the purpose is to give you the assurance when your website is working well. To go further, it is able to track key performance indicators (KPIs) to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. In addition, there are several reasons why this tool is important in your local SEO process:
Local SEO AuditTo audit your company’s local SEO, you need to go to the Moz Local homepage. You will be asked to fill in some essential information such as:
- The country;
- The name of your company;
- The street number;
- And the zip code.
- Missing: A section that indicates the most essential pieces of content that are not on your pages;
- Incorrect: This section provides the percentage of incorrect information about your online business;
- Correct: As it sounds, this section tells you what is correct about your online presence.
Managing and synchronizing business listingsLocal SEO tends to encourage businesses to optimize their websites to appear not only in search engines, but also in several other directories such as business directories. Thus, it sometimes happens that the information that can be read about a company in search engines is not the same when this same company appears in business directories. From a user experience perspective, this creates a lot of confusion, hence trust can be questioned. Luckily, Moz Local lets you create and otherwise manage your business listings so it can appear the same on all search engines like Google, Facebook, and others. This helps consumers find and choose your business. Consult American, Canadian or British directories. Just fill in your business information once and Moz Local distributes it to the search engines and business directories most used by your target audience. This allows you not to repeat the same thing from one search engine or directory to another and eliminates the risk of content duplication. On top of all that, here’s what else Moz Local can do:
- Synchronize current listings: The tool helps you keep all your listings up-to-date in search engines and online directories;
- Automatic deletion of duplicates: When it detects duplicate content, it allows itself to eliminate one to avoid confusion among users;
- Profile Optimization: The tool provides you with information and photos you need to complete your profiles and ads.
Intelligent online review managementAs you may know, responding to online reviews builds customer trust in your brand, but doing it strategically is even more beneficial. Strong review management not only drives more business, but can also impact your rankings and visibility. On that note, here’s what Moz Local can help you do:
- Reputation Management: The tool lets you monitor, read, and respond to reviews on multiple sites from a single interface. It also helps you respond quickly to negative reviews to create a positive customer experience and build customer loyalty;
- Alerts and notifications: When you have new customer reviews, the tool can notify you, which is a great advantage, because you don’t have to monitor everything every time;
- Review sentiment and trends: Staying connected with your customers through this feature allows you to understand review sentiment, common keywords in reviews, and your audience’s behavior.
Videos : Local SEO
Images : Local SEO
Company : Local SEO
- site audits;
- ranking monitoring;
- analysis of backlinks;
- Keyword research.
Contact : Local SEO
Social Media : Local SEO
Others Tools : Local SEO
Your main competitors have been investing in their marketing strategy for years. Now you can find out exactly where they rank, choose their top keywords, and track new opportunities as they arise. Explore your competitor’s ranking profile in Google and Bing today using SEMrush. Enter a competitor URL below for quick, free access to their organic and paid search performance history.