Internal Linking Optimization | Cocoon.se
Short description : Internal Linking Optimization
Cocon.se is a semantic visualization tool that allows you to optimize semantic cocoons and build a relevant internal mesh network.
Long Description : Internal Linking Optimization
Description Cocon.seThe goal of the cocon.se tool is to help you visualize the structure of your website, exactly as it appears to search engine robots. This makes it possible to detect in the blink of an eye any possible structural problems that would affect the exploration of your pages or the loss of link juice.
Description Cocon.seCocon.se is a semantic optimization tool that allows you to visualize the organization and the internal mesh network of a website. Thetool crawls all of your web pages and displays graphs that provide an overview of how your website may be crawled by search engine robots. https://www.twaino.com/blog/seo/cocon-semantique/ Generally, the tool helps detect bad structures and internal links that transfer too much link juice to less important pages of a website. This can be useful for understanding your architecture and finding useful ways to optimize it. Cocon.se also offers other features that allow:
- The calculation of pagerank of a list of pages
- The calculation of metawords
- And the analysis of semantic cocoons.
Cocon.se: FeaturesTo help its users optimize the structure of their website, cocon.se offers 3 essential features, namely:
1. Analysis of the structureSource: cocon.se This feature of cocon.se allows you to view the structure of a website, exactly as it appears to search engine crawlers. Unlike tools that present (only) static views, cocon.se provides interactive views. This makes it possible to analyze and optimize each page of the website more precisely.
2. SemanticSource: cocon.se This feature of cocon.se allows you to check the status of your website’s cocoon.
- Will it be visible to crawlers?
- Is he letting the link juice leak?
- Or is it tight enough to allow lossless flow of link juice.
3. MetawordsSource: cocon.se Metawords are indices, a kind of small white pebbles that allow you to explore a search engine query from all possible angles. These metawords can then be inserted into your content to enhance their relevance to a query.
Cocon.se: How to start with the tool?To test your first crawl with cocon.se, you need to create a demo account:
- To do this, go to the Cocon.se registration page
- Click on the link “Create an account”
- Enter the necessary information then validate.
- Consult the email then click on the validation link for your account.
- You will then be redirected to the authentication page. Enter your credentials then validate.
- Click on the “New Crawl” module located in the side menu bar.
- Enter the URL of the page to crawl
- Optionally specify the crawl parameters then click on the “Validate and test these settings” button.
Cocoon.se: All you can do with the tool
- Highlight “stray” pages that waste too much link juice
- Spot structural issues on the site (site depth, canonical tag errors, broken links, etc.) )
- Identify indexing problems
- Have an overall view of the mesh of the semantic cocoons of the site
- Compare the consistency between a tree structure created manually and a tree structure automatically generated by a program
- Clearly and concretely represent the internal mesh of a website almost like s it was a physical model
- Have a detailed view of the structure of the site, from the “mother” pages to the “daughter” pages
- Take before and after captures to appreciate the work done after a website redesign (useful for SEO providers)
- Identify pages with high potential to prioritize their optimization
- Anticipate the impact of a menu change on the distribution of link juice before s we implementation.
Cocoon.se: Advantages and DisadvantagesAdvantages
- Better visualization of site structures and the distribution of Pagerank between pages
- Optimization of content using metawords
- Creation of semantic cocoons
- Tool to help create internal networking
- Some deliverables may be more detailed to facilitate understanding
- Some features are not available in the demo version
Videos : Internal Linking Optimization
Images : Internal Linking Optimization
Company : Internal Linking Optimization
Cocon.se was founded in 2015. It is a referencing tool which makes it possible to analyze the structure of a site as well as its internal mesh. Precisely, the tool presents your site to you in the same way as Google sees it. Cocoon.se highlights the weak points of your site in order to know what you will have to modify for a better performance of the site. It is therefore involved in your internal linking strategy in order to optimize your website for search engines. The tool is aimed at SEOs and SEO experts who want to rank well in the SERPs. It has features that can also help digital marketing professionals with their content strategies. In summary, the tool makes it possible to:
- analyze the semantic cocoon;
- visualization of the internal mesh;
- internal PageRank calculation;
- the calculation of meta-words.