Fight Spam | Anti-Spam – WordPress (Plugin)
Short description : Fight Spam
Use the Titan Anti Spam & security plugin to guarantee security and fight against spam on your WordPress site in order to calmly improve your SEO.
Long Description : Fight Spam
Description Titan Anti spam & securityLaunched in 2003, WordPress is known to be the most popular and widely used content management system in the world. Today, this platform manages 43.3% of all sites on the Internet. Even though he may be influential in the website hosting market, the fact remains that hundreds of thousands of WordPress sites are hacked. This proves that just like other site providers, WordPress is every moment as vulnerable to attacks. This situation can cause you to lose all your data quickly and easily. If you want to avoid these attacks, you need to find safe ways to protect your WordPress site. And one of those ways is using Titan Anti Spam & security tool. Through this article, I am describing it to help you have good information about these different features and the advantages they can offer to your WordPress site. Good reading.
Introducing Titan Anti-spam & securityTitan Anti-spam & security is one of those valuable tools in the fight against spam for users of WordPress sites. It is precisely a plugin that offers almost total for WordPress sites. In principle, the tool consists of several functionalities in the form of add-ons, that is to say in the form of software modules which participate in the security of your WP site. Titan Anti-spam & security’s suite of software modules can be easily used by all marketing professionals and SEO specialists to better develop their digital strategies. These modules cover all of your WordPress site security. Below are the main modules of Titan Anti-spam & security:
- Malware scanner (malicious software);
- Accessibility of the WordPress site;
- Security and threat audit.
4 main features of Titan Anti-spam & securityThe effectiveness of a tool such as it is is felt through these different features. It is moreover said functionalities which represent the characteristics of the tool. On the WordPress market, there are plenty of tools with several features, some great than others. However, the tools in question have main features or if you want basic features that show how they are useful in this or that field. In the case of Titan Anti-spam & security, I suggest you discover 4 of them. Thus, you can decide to adopt it definitively or not in the face of your WordPress security concerns. Here they are:
Titan’s Anti-spam Functionality
- the monitoring of comments and former users in order to identify spam;
- 24-hour technical support;
- protection of the registration form;
- advanced security for comment forms.
Feature Titan WordPress Firewall Titan WordPress
- defense of your site against brute force attacks by reducing connection attempts;
- real-time updating of firewall standards and malware signatures through the threat defense channel;
- real-time IP blocking from malicious IP addresses;
- blocking requests containing malicious code or content through its built-in malware scanner;
- blocking of intruders by IP address….
Feature Titan WordPress Security
- Basic analysis exploiting more than 1,000 signatures;
- Advanced analysis using at least 6,000 signatures (Pro only);
- Configure three scan speeds to ensure performance is not impacted;
- Define scan schedules (Pro only);
- Real-time malware signature updates through a threat protection channel (Pro only).
Titan Site Checker Feature [Pro]
Videos : Fight Spam
Images : Fight Spam
Company : Fight Spam
WordPress was created in 2003 by Mike Little and Matt Mullenweg. The latter had initially created a blogging tool called B2/cafelog. By enhancing this platform with precise features, they finally created WordPress. It is a content management system that helps create blog sites, online stores, etc. WordPress is therefore a software that allows you to create websites for free. The platform is very easy to use and does not necessarily require coding knowledge. It is the most popular CMS today and it should be noted that it hosts many websites. This powerful tool also makes it possible to optimize the management of the content of the various sites. In addition, WordPress also offers several solutions in the form of plugins or extensions. These allow users to solve certain problems they encounter in managing their content.