SEO tools for Web :
DHTML Tooltip Creator | Internet Marketing Ninjas
DHTML Tooltip Creator is a free online software developed by internet marketing ninjas to help website owners create a DHTML tooltip that shows useful information to users when they hover their mouse over your links, pictures, etc.
If you have a website and want it to appear in the top search results, you need to optimize it for search engines. But as you know, good optimization requires certain knowledge, but also good tools.
However, there are thousands of SEO tools. Likewise, while you can download and use some directly on your computer, you can only use them from their internet platform from your browser.
In this article, I propose to introduce you to those that are used online. But first, what do you mean by Web SEO tools?
Chapter 1: What is a WEB SEO tool?
After explaining what is meant by a Web SEO tool, I will introduce you to:
- Those for whom they are intended;
- The advantages and disadvantages they can give you;
- The features you can access.
1.1. What is a web SEO tool?
As I already mentioned at the start of this article, there are a multitude of SEO tools. These can be classified into as many categories as desired. But, in general, we can distinguish between tools that can be downloaded, run and used on computers or other compatible devices with or without connection and those that are not.
Their use requires that you connect to their internet platform from your browser. These are what we call Web SEO tools.
They are presented exactly like the pages of your Internet sites except that with their differences, they integrate functionalities which enable them to carry out the various tasks which they propose to help you to carry out.
1.2. Who are online SEO tools for?
Online web SEO tools are designed to be used by web SEO specialists in the first place. However, with their intuitive, simple and easy to use interface, they are accessible to the non-expert. To use them effectively, he must have some knowledge and determine in advance what data he wants, how to collect and analyze it.
However, there are other tools that are difficult to use. The latter therefore require a lot more skills on the part of the users.
1.3. Why might web SEO tools interest you?
The importance of tools for the practice of SEO seems indisputable and we can even say that without the tools, SEO would be unachievable.
In general, the use of online SEO tools may interest you insofar as most of these tools allow you to access a lot of data. They give you access to very precise and reliable information on the operation and performance of your website in the SERPs.
They provide you with real-time data that could be useful to you in identifying the weak points of your website. The tools also save you a lot of time, energy and also money.
_ in the fact that these tools allow you, for example:
- To keep your website up to date;
- To detect in time the difficulties he encounters;
- Obtain detailed reports on your performance;
- To keep an eye on your competitors.
1.4. What features do Web SEO tools offer you?
From single feature tools to tool suites, most SEO tools you’re going to find online will have a variety of features available to you.
Without being able to name them all, here are a few:
- Searching for keywords;
- The SEO audit;
- Content analysis;
- Control of the loading speed of the elements of the site;
- Monitoring the positioning of keywords and the site in search results;
- Tag optimization;
- Optimization of images and videos;
- Content optimization;
- Analysis and audit of the technical elements of the site;
- Integration and monitoring of social networks;
- The acquisition and analysis of backlinks;
- Assistance in writing textual content;
- The analysis of the competition;
- Content marketing;
- Verification of mobile indexing;
1.5. What can be the disadvantages of web SEO tools?
It’s hard to point out cons specific to all online SEO tools. But as seen in most human endeavors, there are good tools and bad tools.
You can therefore fear falling on the wrong ones. That is, those who do not do exactly the job for which they were created. You may also be afraid of encountering tools that offer interesting solutions, but which are not at all in line with Google’s requirements. That is to say which are not regularly updated according to the evolutions of the search algorithm.
Finally, you can fear falling on black HAT SEO tools or simply on malicious tools that aim to spam your website. Such tools negate all your efforts. This is all the more true since no Web SEO tool guarantees you success or a ranking in the first search results. This is why, whatever you want, the choice of SEO tools must be made from the consideration of certain criteria.
Chapter 2: How to choose a Web SEO tool?
Here, I offer you some criteria to take into account when you decide to use a Web SEO tool to improve your website.
With the proliferation of web SEO tools and the risk of finding malicious or even poor quality tools, it is clear that choosing an SEO tool that truly meets your needs is a challenge. To overcome such a challenge, you just need to define certain criteria and make your choices according to them.
Here are some suggestions:
2.1. Your goals or needs
When you decide to use an online SEO tool to improve the performance of your website or to carry out audits and the like, the first thing that should guide your choice is the objective you are pursuing. Concretely, it is about having a clear idea of what your need is and the type of tool you want to use for this purpose.
Indeed, as you know, there are tools that are specially dedicated to one task while others are for several. Unlike others, some tools offer reports and integrations for your site. Still others require a paid subscription while others are free, etc.
2.2. The features that the tool offers
Depending on the objective you are pursuing or the task you want to perform, your tool must have certain basic features to ensure proper use.
For example for a keyword search operation, the import of search results in CSV format, the possibility of creating email alerts or even the positions of the keyword in the search results as well as the different search volumes seem necessary and useful.
So, I recommend you to check out the features that come with the tool before making the decision to use it.
2.3. The quality of the platform
Whatever the performance of your online seo tool, if it is not built in such a way as to guarantee you a good user experience, if it is not based on a simple and intuitive design and it is not easy to use, you may find it difficult to get used to it.
Similarly, as an SEO tool, it must provide you with the necessary assurance by being itself respectful of Google’s guidelines.
2.4. Value for money
This is a non-measurable concept, but rather indicative and determining on which you must also reflect before choosing your Web SEO tools.
The quality/price ratio is an invitation to check whether the prices offered by the SEO tool of your choice are proportional to these different features. Because, it may be that for another even better offer you get the same price or that the same features are free on another platform.
2.5. The opinions
Unlike negative reviews, positive reviews of an SEO tool will make you more likely to use it. So you can browse other users’ experiences on review sites before making the decision to use them.
This allows you to get an idea of the tool’s performance, but also to be aware of its strengths as well as its shortcomings.
Now that you have an idea of the criteria you can use to choose effective SEO tools online, in the following, I invite you to discover some examples of Web SEO tools.
Chapter 3: Some Examples of Web SEO Tools
As you know, optimizing a site for search engines is a complex activity that requires the performance of various tasks.
To get an idea, just go guidelines presentation page to Google’s webmaster loading speed of your website. When you visit either of these sites, you get an idea of all the tasks you need to complete to make your site competitive with search engines.
In concrete terms, this will involve, for example:
- Finding the right keywords for your content;
- Reduce the size of the elements on your website;
- Carry out audits to know the performance of your site;
- Track the position of the site in the SERPs;
Although they may seem difficult and complex to perform, note that most SEO tools that you will find online are designed to perform these different tasks.
Thus, if we wish to make a categorization of the different Web SEO tools, we can distinguish:
3.1. Web SEO tools for optimizing your content:
The content of your website includes a set of elements that are: Texts, images, audios, videos or any other element visible when your website is displayed in Browser.
_ elements play an essential role in the user experience of visitors to your website, but also influence the time the site takes before appearing on their screen. Google rightly recommends that this content be of high quality and well optimized. So whether it’s organizing content or optimizing any of these building blocks, you’ll find countless tools online.
Here are some examples:
- DUPLICHECKER: DUPLICHECKER is a plagiarism checking tool. It will therefore allow you to determine how original the content of your sites is.
- YouText Guru: This is a semantic tool designed to optimize your text content. It thus provides aids for writing, analyzing competitors, optimizing existing content, etc. ;
- Title rewrite tool SEOWL-Title rewrite: As its name suggests, this tool allows you to modify the titles of your web pages. The goal is to help you better match them to the content;
- The Growth bar SEO tool: This is an SEO tool dedicated to digital marketers, bloggers and agencies. It allows them to correctly write content suitable for SEO;
- Content Bird: Content Bird is also a Web SEO tool. He specializes in optimizing website content. It is actually a suite of tools that helps you perform all the necessary and useful tasks to create quality content.
3.2. Web SEO Tools for Keyword Research:
As Rand Fishkin said, “Keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and profitable activities in search marketing. Ranking for the “right keywords” can make or break your website. As you
will have understood, keyword research is the necessary step that allows you to identify keywords on which to rank your content to be successful. Such activity allows you to determine the list of words or expressions that your target audience can use to find you. Keyword research requires data collection which you will find on applications such as:
- The Bulk KeywordGenerator: The Bulk Keyword Generator is a free tool from the higher visibility platform that is addresses local businesses. It allows them to come up with keyword ideas;
- SeCockpit: The SECockpit tool is designed to help you come up with profitable keyword ideas for your site’s positioning in Google search;
- Keyword Sheeter: Keyword Sheeter is also a keyword research tool. It therefore allows you to find ideas for keywords. Its operation is based on the semi-automatic search functionality of the google engine;
- LSI GRAPH keywords: LSI GRAPH is a software developed by a team of several experts. Its objective is to make available to all those who are unable to reach their objective in terms of traffic the means necessary to obtain the results they hope for fairly quickly;
- Fox FAQ: Web FX Fox FAQ SEO tool that lets you come up with conversational keyword ideas to target on your FAQ pages. It is accessible free of charge.
If you want to learn more about keyword research, I suggest you read the guide to keyword research on the site.
3.3. Web SEO tools for building links:
Backlinks are one of the criteria for ranking your web pages. Obtaining them is therefore necessary to hope to have a good place in the search results. To do this, you need to put in place a link acquisition strategy. This strategy to be effective must lead to the obtaining of quality links, but also respect the instructions of Google in the matter.
There are various online SEO tools that can help you in this quest. Some of these tools include:
- Linkio: Linkio is an anchor text suggestion tool. It gives you anchor text ideas every time you link to your website. Therefore, whether it is a question of creating a link for your home page, your commercial pages or even your blog articles, Linkio will provide you with original anchor text suggestions to help you easily pass this stage ;
- Ontolo: With elements such as directories, link lists, trackbacks, link submission, content submission, guest posts, and others, the suite of tools, Ontolo offers you a solution to build of links leading to the implementation of netlinking strategies that are both complete and effective.
- Link prospector: Link prospector is an in-house automated prospector that was designed to help content marketers find and curate new outreach opportunities, to give their content the relevant amplification it needs to earn links and shares;
- Linkody: Through this tool, the agency gives you the possibility of easily and simply following the link campaigns that you create at the level of your sites or those of your clients;
- Linkstant: Created by Rob Osbey and Tom Critchlow in 2011, Linkstant monitors your website in real time looking for new backlinks. When it detects them, it immediately logs them and sends you alerts. You can choose to receive these alerts by email or directly through your phone’s voicemail.
3.4. Web SEO Tools for Video Optimization:
Over 83% of marketers say videos have increased the average time visitors spend on web pages. Indeed, beyond articles, images or audios, your site can also contain videos. If so, you certainly need to index and optimize them in order to facilitate their display in search results, but also their loading on the pages of your website. To do this, here are some SEO tools you can find online:
- Ytcockpit: This is a platform that allows you to streamline the keyword research process for posting videos to YouTube. YTCockpit also offers you suggestions for related terms as well as synonyms for your various search terms;
- VidIQ: VidIQ is a SaaS product and Chrome extension designed to help video creators manage and optimize their YouTube channels. It provides YouTube analytics and insights to help you make better decisions and grow your channel;
- Google alerts : Google alerts is a free tool whose credo is to inform you each time content likely to interest you is published on the web. For this, it has options that you just need to configure to receive all the news on the subject or theme of your choice directly in your mailbox, whatever the source. Seen from this angle, it can therefore help you to identify the most important subjects in your sector or to monitor the activity of your competitors ;
- Socialblade: Social Blade is an analytics tool that monitors the statistics of your various social media accounts. So it tracks your user stats on YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and Twitter;
- MorningFa: Morningfa is an optimization tool designed for creating your YouTube content. As part of this, it identifies the most relevant keywords that you can target to give your videos the potential to increase their number of views, comments and likes. The tool uses analytical research and current trends to make recommendations and suggestions for relevant keywords to improve your chances of ranking on the YouTube search engine.
3.5. Web SEO tools for monitoring the position of your websites
Monitoring your SEO positions is an activity that consists of analyzing the performance of the keywords on which you position your content in the search results of the Google engine. Such an analysis allows you to measure your efforts and identify your best strategies as well as those that do not work.
- Rankwatch: RankWatch is one of the powerful SEO tools that you will be able to experience online. Its strength is that it helps you measure and improve your website’s performance in search engine results pages.
- Myposeo: Myposeo is an SEO tool that works similarly to several other highly reputable tools in the market. it provides you with various modules intended both for the search for keywords and for improving the performance of your website;
- Serperator-mobile moxie: Developed by Mobile Moxie, the SEROperator is one of the tools you have access to for free. It specializes in keyword tracking. You can therefore use it to check the ranking of the keywords you use on your Google site or to test your various local SEO strategies;
- Seo hero ninja: SEO Hero Ninja is a tool that can help you improve your website’s ranking in search results by tracking your position in the SERPs. It also helps improve your page’s ranking in the Google search engine. For this, it analyzes your web pages by deepening the content. With the help of SEO Hero Ninja tool, you can also check if your webpage is indexed in SERPs;
- UnamoSEO: Unamo SEO is a cloud-based website optimization platform. Designed for businesses, it can be adapted to any type of business. We are talking here about a tool whose objective is to examine the ranking of your keywords as well as the backlinks of your website. It also generates reports for your benefit that allow you to investigate SEO-related issues that the website is facing;
3.6. Web SEO tools for technical
SEO Technical SEO is an expression used to designate the optimization of the technical elements found on your website. It is also a question of verifying that all of these elements are properly implemented on the site. Technical SEO can therefore apply to elements such as site code, robots.txt files, etc.
- Algoroo : Developed by DEJAN, the Algoroo tool monitors Google algorithms. It is concretely a monitoring system for certain carefully chosen keywords. The tool then searches and records their various fluctuations to create a SERP feed metric known as “roo”;
- Caliber app : Designed to be used in different situations, Caliber App is an online platform specialized in monitoring the performance of your websites, setting up automatic tests, reporting and alerts. For example, it lets you define performance metrics and receive alerts when a metric exceeds the set limit;
- Logflare : If you want to keep an eye on everything that is happening on your website, the logflare tool can be useful to you. Indeed, this tool takes care of the performance management of the log files. Concretely, it allows you to record events and manage pipelines to feed your dashboards with data.
- .htaccess generator: As you know, .htaccess file is a very useful site configuration file. It can be used on many occasions. In particular, it allows you to control the management of your website. The generator makes it easier for you to generate it whenever you need;
- Download Titles and Meta Descriptions: Title Tag and Meta Description Data for Multiple URLs is one of the Free SEO Tools from Internet Marketing Ninjas. It is precisely an SEO tool capable of generating in record time, a list of title tags and meta description for at least 100 URLs.
Moreover, if we wish, we could even make another categorization based on the methods of use of these different tools. By doing so, we can classify SEO Web tools as follows:
- SEO Web tools that are paid: These are tools whose use is conditional on the payment of a license or the subscription of a subscription monthly or annually;
- Web SEO tools that are free: Unlike paid tools, these tools do not require any payment from you;
- And the Freemium Web SEO tools: These are tools that you can use for free and become paid after a certain period of time.
It should be noted that very often, most of the tools that we encounter are both paid and free.
Web SEO tools are those that you can use from your browser interface. They do not require any installation on your part. For most of them, you just need to go to their online platform and go through the account creation process.
In this article, you are going to get a clear idea of what a web SEO tool means. You will also find some tips that will help you choose good tools. Finally, you will find examples of Web SEO tools that you can use to carry out your many optimization tasks.