Position Tracking | Mangools
Short description : Position Tracking
Mangools is an all-in-one SEO tool that offers a wide range of features to help you improve your rankings and get more traffic. It comes as a cheaper alternative to SEMrush and Ahrefs.
Long Description : Position Tracking
Description MangoolsWhen we talk about natural or paid referencing, we are referring to a practically long process including more or less complex tasks. To make this process quite easy and quick, Mangools offers you a series of tools, each intended to do a specific task. These features of Mangools are incredibly powerful to deliver an awesome result together. To know how this tool works, I invite you to read this description.
What is Mangools ?Mangools is a solution Mangools is the ideal tool for bloggers, marketers, beginners and SEO professionals. This is a comprehensive SEO tool that offers 5 powerful, affordable and easy-to-use features for in-depth keyword and backlink research, rank tracking, and competitor analysis. These are essentially:
KWFinder for keyword researchkeyword research KWFinder is certainly the most used feature of Mangools by webmarketers. To discover the potential of this remarkably useful feature, simply type your keyword into the KWFinder and select the search location and language. KWFinder then displays a Keyword Research Report with valuable metrics like:
- A trend graph showing how the specific keyword has influenced the SERPs over the past 12 months;
- The average search volume of the keyword per month;
- The average cost per click for this keyword in Google Ads;
- The level of competition for the keyword in Google Ads;
- The level of difficulty to rank with this keyword.
- Domain Authority (DA): Ranking score to predict the website’s abilities to rank;
- Page Authority (PA): This is a score that indicates the ranking level of the page;
- Citation Flow (CF): This shows the influence of a URL based on the number of sites linking to it;
- Trust Flow (TF): It rates the strength of the page based on the quality of the link profile. The more the page is linked to trusted sites, the higher the score;
- The number of external backlinks to the page. It also gives the number of referring domains, IP addresses and subnets;
- Facebook Shares: Here you have the number of Facebook shares the page has gotten, this is provided by the Facebook API;
- Link Profile Strength: Mangools specifically coined this metric to indicate the actual strength of the page;
- Estimated visits per month (EV): This metric shows the estimated page visits per month.
SERP Checker to Analyze SERPsMangools not only allows you to research keywords, but also helps you perform detailed SERP analysis for your specific keyword. For this, you need to go to the SERPChecker to type in your keyword and customize the search to a location and language. All you need is to enter a keyword in the search bar and wait a few seconds for the results to appear. Then, as with any analysis, you’ll be shown a report with plenty of actionable information like:
- The keyword’s difficulty score to rank for;
- The influence of the keyword on the search results pages;
- And the number of results shown in search engines for the keyword.
- AR: Developed by Amazon, this is a rough measure of a website’s popularity relative to others. It is based on the number of unique visitors and the number of page views on each visit.
- RD: This indicates the number of domains referred to a page;
- RI: It indicates the number of referring IP addresses.
LinkMiner to examine backlinksThis feature of Mangools helps you analyze the backlinks profile of your competitors in order to find link building opportunities. So go to the LinkMiner and add the URL of your website then click on the ”Find Backlinks” button. You can then sort the results by Dofollow/Nofollow links and active or deleted links. A nice feature of this feature is that it allows you to see previews of linked pages. All in all, the LinkMiner will definitely add value to your SEO efforts.
SiteProfiler to identify a website’s potentialThis app provides an SEO breakdown or profile of a website based on its backlink strength and popularity on Facebook. All you need to use this feature is a domain which you will enter in the search bar. What’s even more interesting with this feature is that it tells you the best content on the website. If you want to come up with better content ideas, the feature will help you find the best content from competing pages. In general, if you need a multi-function SEO tool, Mangools can be a great option.
Videos : Position Tracking
Images : Position Tracking
Company : Position Tracking
Mangools is an all-in-one SEO platform. It provides businesses and marketers with all the tools they need to better optimize their content. The platform has existed since 2013, and was created by the company Juicy SEO Tools. SERP Watcher rank tracking tool is one of the tools offered by the company. This tool detects the organic traffic potential of sites. It also helps in getting daily site ranking updates, including SERP previews. It can be used anywhere and on any device. Mangools offers its users many other SEO tools including:
- The KWFinderName keyword research tool;
- The SERP checker;
- The LinkMiner backlink analysis tool;