HTML view| Prepostseo
Short description : HTML view
Get a glimpse of the HTML code of any web page with the Website Page Snooper spy tool.
Long Description : HTML view
Description Website Page SnooperWebsite Page Snooper or HTML Viewer is one of the fabulous tools of the PREPOSTSEO platform. It greatly facilitates the task of website developers. Indeed, it is one of the instruments used by website creators to preview their work and modify it at the same time. Also, it gives them the ability to view the HTML of any site with just a few clicks, especially if it’s a competitor.
Who can use the Website Page Snooper tool?It goes without saying that HTML code is one of the most significant constituents of website design. In a climate of much tougher competition between developers, it has become essential to keep up to date with the latest updates. Using the Website Page Snooper tool, a website owner or administrator can compare their HTML code with that of a competitor’s site. This way, he can get inspired and develop his own strategies to make his web pages perform better. This is done in terms of search engine optimization.
Why use the Website Page Snooper tool?One of the main reasons why HTML viewers are so popular is that they reduce or can eliminate incorrect or inefficient code. In fact, the tool offers the possibility to enter previously written and commonly used code segments or to highlight certain code segments. In this way, the number of errors is greatly reduced, if not virtually eliminated. Moreover, by generating ready-made lines of code, the HTML viewer simplifies the work of the webmaster. Also, it allows him to speed up the process of creating a website. Thus, webmasters have less work when creating a site and at the same time more freedom. Also, Website Page Snooper is free unlike many other paid online HTML viewers. This gives you the ability to access an unlimited amount of HTML codes from any site’s URL. This is very useful for beginner developers, who can take inspiration from many reliable sites on the Internet. Finally, the use of this tool is disconcertingly easy.
What are the different features of Website Page Snooper?The tool comes with several features, all useful for its use. Among them are:
- The possibility of simultaneously viewing the HTML code of 10 pages simply by their URL;
- The checker function that allows the HTML viewer to detect wrong, broken or obsolete codes. The latter can then replace them, as far as possible, with better proposals.
- Pre-recorded lines of HTML code. The designer therefore does not need to rewrite or copy and paste certain lines repeatedly.
How to use Website Page Snooper?Part of the reason Website Page Snooper is so popular with web designers is that it’s so easy to use. The procedure for using it is as follows:
- Go to the tool’s website by clicking on the linkWebsite Page Snooper ;
- Go to the various sites whose HTML code you want to obtain so that you can copy their various URL.
- Copy and paste each URL inside the box reserved for it on the tool page. You can paste up to 10 URLs from different sites. Please go to the line after each pasting, before starting the process again.
- Once you have finished pasting the different URLs, click on the green “View HTML” button, located at the bottom of the paste frame. You will get the following result in a few seconds.
Videos : HTML view
Images : HTML view
Company : HTML view
Prepostseo is an agency founded by Ahmad Sattar, a web developer and his AR AS assistant to help web editors, webmasters and SEO experts in creating high-performing articles. Its main objective is to improve the content and referencing of websites. For this, it offers free tools to its users so that they can upload content without plagiarism and above all of quality. We can cite as tools the DA Checker, the Paraphrasing Tool, the Plagiarism Checker, the Summarizer, etc. Thanks to these tools, Prepostseo provides its users with the best SEO solutions. Thus, they can easily check:
- The plagiarism rate of an article;
- The SEO score of a content;
- Spelling and grammatical errors in an article;
- Backlinks (return links);
- Keyword density;
- Domain authority, i.e. the quality of a website;
- And much more.