Google Data Studio | Google
Short description : Google Data Studio
Long Description : Google Data Studio
Description Google Data StudioWhile it took days to export, filter and format data in an Excel file, Google Data Studio has become an absolutely fast and efficient solution. The tool allows you to build quite interesting dashboards and reports to present your data in the best possible way. Data Studio makes every bit of data useful so that accessing and sharing reports is much easier. To learn more about this tool, I invite you to read this short description.
What is a Marketing Dashboard?Google Data Studio marketing dashboards are extremely essential when it comes to bundling the data analysis process while creating some pretty interesting and compelling visualizations. These tables provide useful information to direct or guide the decision-making or analysis process. Here are some key benefits of using Google Data Studio Marketing Dashboards:
- Putting data to work: Regardless of the data sources involved, Google Data Studio Marketing Dashboards handle data authentication, user rights and the structure to use for data transformations and visualizations;
- Transform your data: You can transform your data without having to worry about writing SQL queries to find what you are looking for in this marketing dashboard. This ensures that your dashboard consists of easy-to-follow data. This makes it easier to extract actionable information;
- Visualization of your results: Tables and graphs can be created with just a few clicks. You can customize literally everything from colors to logos while adding dynamic controls to data. It also allows users to select the data they want to see in a dashboard;
- Leverage teamwork: Google Data Studio gives you the choice to invite people to edit, collaborate, and manage your marketing dashboard inside and outside your company boundaries. With multiple managers working to improve performance, your efficiency is boosted by teamwork that actually works.
How to use Google Data Studio?
- Signing in to Data Studio
- Reports: The ”Reports” feature allows you to view any of your existing reports as well as some templates to give you an idea of how you can customize them. Although you can use a blank report, it is highly recommended to start with templates until you have enough experience. You can see more templates by clicking ”Templates Gallery”.
- Data sources: The ”Data sources” tab is where you can find your existing data sources;
- Explorer: This feature allows you to test your charts without modifying the report itself. This lets you preview potential changes without damaging the work you’ve already done;
- Create: This is where you can create all your new reports, add a new data source, or create a new drill experience.
- Connecting a data source
- Google Ads and AdWords;
- Google Search Console;
- Google Analytics;
- Google Sheets;
- LinkedIn Ads;
- Facebook Ads;
- And more.
Videos : Google Data Studio
Images : Google Data Studio
Company : Google Data Studio
- Google Ad Mob;
Contact : Google Data Studio
Social Media : Google Data Studio
Others Tools : Google Data Studio
SEO-Generator is an SEO extension for Joomla, which automatically generates keywords and description for each post by extracting title and/or content text, to help with SEO. It also gives you the option to set different title layouts, robots meta tags and google webmaster verification keys.