SEO Technical Audit | Zadroweb
Short description : SEO Technical Audit
A free SEO auditor that provides high-level SEO insight into your site.
Long Description : SEO Technical Audit
Description Zadro Web SEO AuditorZadro Web SEO Auditor is an SEO audit tool that can analyze several technical aspects such as sitemaps, robots.txt files and other useful factors to improve the ranking of the site.
What is Zadroweb?Zadroweb Seo Auditor is a website analysis tool to detect common SEO issues that undermine a website’s ranking on search engine pages. For each audited site, Zadro Web provides a basic SEO analysis report to assess the health of the site. The tool also provides an SEO score to help you get an overall idea of site performance. You also have other important SEO scores such as:
- Page Authority and Domain Authority from Moz
- PageRank and PageSpeed from Google.
Zadro Web SEO Auditor: How to use the tool?Using the Zadro Web SEO audit tool is very easy to learn and only takes a few seconds.
- To get started, navigate to the Zadro Web SEO Auditor home page.
- Enter the URL address of the page you wish to audit, then click on the “Audit” button.
1. The SEO scoreAfter a few seconds of processing, the tool will display on the screen:
- An overall score on your site’s SEO performance. The closer this score is to 100, the better your website performs.
2. Overview of the SEO performance of the siteAs you challenge the page down, you will discover a section where you can:
- See an overview of the audited page
- Discover the main keywords targeted on the page and its SERP ranking on each of these words
- Find out Domain Authority
- out Page Authority score
- site load time
- Check Google PageSpeed score
3. Inbound linksIn this section of the Zadro Web audit report, you have the total backlinks that point to the site with the source of each link and associated anchor text.
4. Meta AnalysisThe meta analysis section of Zadro web allows you to analyze the quality of optimization of the Title, Meta Description, Meta keywords and Robots tags. By clicking on each tag, you can pull down the ribbon and discover the suggestion offered by the tool to help you optimize this particular tag.
5. AccessibilityIn the ACCESSIBILITY section, you can find out if there is a valid XML sitemap and Robots.txt file on the audited site. By scrolling down each ribbon, you will also access recommendations offered by the tool to help you optimize these two elements of your site.
6. On-Page SEOZadro Web also offers a section dedicated to on-page SEO of the audited site. In this section, you will discover the optimization status of certain on-page aspects such as:
- Header tags
- Insertion of keywords into the URL URL
- Canonical URLs
- ALT tags images and filenames.
7. Social NetworksThis is the last section of the Zadro Web audit report that specifically concerns social networks. You can check if the site includes:
- Open Graph
- tags Twitter Cards tags
- And links to your profiles on the various social networks.
Zadroweb: Who is the tool intended for?Zadro web’s technical SEO audit tool can be used to quickly detect SEO issues that affect a website’s SEO performance. So if you want to check for any SEO errors that are on your website, the tool can be useful to you. Zardroweb can also be useful for SEO specialists and SEO agencies who are responsible for client websites.
Zadro Web SEO Auditor: PricingZadro Web’s technical SEO audit tool is available free of charge and allows you to download a PDF report.
Zadro Web SEO Auditor: Features
- Shows website loading speed and Moz PA and DA scores
- overall SEO score with color indicators to denote hits, warnings and potential dangers on the website
- Providesthe Google PageSpeed score
- Displays the top 10 organic keywords for which the site ranks better on the SERPs
- Allows to check if there is a valid sitemap on the site as well as the status of the robots.txt files
- Allows to check the presence and status of Open Graph tags and Twitter cards as well as the links of your accounts on social networks
- Check for missing SEO tags (title, description, image, robots)
- Allows you to check the quantity and quality of backlinks pointing to the site with the sources of the referring sites and the anchor texts used
- Allows to check the On-Page optimization factors
- Offers recommendations and advice to improve each aspect audited on site
Videos : SEO Technical Audit
Images : SEO Technical Audit
Company : SEO Technical Audit
Zadroweb is an SEO platform created in 2007 by Dario Zadro. It allows you to build websites with integrated SEO features. In particular, it provides complete web development services to agencies and marketers, in order to ensure better optimization of their sites. Zadroweb also has a free SEO auditor, which provides high-level SEO insight to many sites. This tool helps SEO experts and general site owners to check common search engine rankings. It also allows them to identify the major problems to which their websites could be exposed. Zadroweb also provides SEO advice for internal development teams. It also provides them with cloud computing web hosting solutions. The platform offers companies in general the various solutions they probably need to improve their visibility. It uses state-of-the-art technologies and is one of the reference platforms for SEO audits.
Contact : SEO Technical Audit
Social Media : SEO Technical Audit
Others Tools : SEO Technical Audit
Founder of the SEO agency Twaino, Alexandre Marotel is passionate about SEO and generating traffic on the internet. He is the author of numerous publications, and has a Youtube channel which aims to help entrepreneurs create their websites and be better referenced in Google.
Others SEO Tools
All SEO Tools
Sorry, no content found.